Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is a serious crime with severe penalties. An experienced DUI attorney has the knowledge to handle your case.
Benefits of a DUI Attorney
- A DUI lawyer can establish a defense against the charges against you.
- He can help you get a temporary driver’s license.
- He can help reduce your jail time, license suspension period, community service and probation period.
- He can ensure your rights are not violated.
- He can guide you through the process that could help reduce your charges.
- A DUI lawyer can explain the consequences that may come with conviction.
Experienced DUI Attorney Bridgeport, CT
If you have been arrested for DUI, then you could lose your driver’s license, be jailed, and fined. Attorney George W. Ganim Jr., a DUI attorney in Bridgeport, CT can help you protect your rights. He handles DUI cases in Connecticut. Call (203) 445-6542 for a free consultation with Attorney George W. Ganim Jr. Serving Bridgeport, Stamford and New Haven in Connecticut.